DakotaPro.biz operates a robust fixed-wireless system across the Tucson metro area. This system is most commonly used to quickly and cost effectively deliver high-quality bandwidth to locations that have limited connectivity options. In the unlicensed Industrial Medical and Scientific (ISM) bands using point-to-multipoint radios, we can deliver up to 3Mbps from more than 20 strategic tower locations across Southern Arizona. Our footprint covers Vail in the Southeast all the way to Picture Rocks in the Northwest. If your business requires higher bandwidth, speeds from 3 to 45 Mbps are possible in the ISM band using carefully engineered point-to-point dedicated radio links. If you have the need for the ultimate in speed, we can install more powerful radios that operate using licensed frequencies, and deliver 99.99% availability with speeds from 45Mbps to more than 1Gbps!
DakotaPro specializes in both unlicensed and licensed microwave radio links for the delivery of high speed Internet Service for voice and data including high speed primary and secondary Internet applications. Wireless technology is a great choice in areas where copper or fiber facilities are unavailable or are cost prohibitive. Wireless local loops are also a great choice to create diverse backup links. Since wireless radio links cannot be “cut” by man-made events such as construction, backhoes, train derailments, vandalism, etc. they are suitable for achieving high availability network configurations in conjunction with their wire and fiber counterparts.
Our fixed wireless broadband service is ideal for your corporate home office or regional operations hub, whether you are located in a high-rise, office complex or free standing building. Our business wireless broadband product offers optimal performance and reliable support infrastructure. We’re with you from the beginning – DakotaPro installations are usually scheduled within 10 business days, and next day emergency installation options are available.
So whether you are a small office that just needs fast Internet but doesn’t qualify for DSL or are a large enterprise needing licensed Gbps speeds to transport your mission critical voice and data applications, we have solutions that are reliable, well engineered and cost effective for your business.
- More than 20 tower locations providing service across a wide footprint in Tucson
- Point-to-multipoint service with speeds up to 3Mbps
- Point-to-point configurations with speeds from 3Mbps to 45Mbps
- Engineered for performance and reliability
- Installation available within 10 business days
- High reliability and 99.99% uptime
- FCC licensed and protected frequencies in the 6GHz, 11GHz, 18GHz, 23GHz ranges
- Ultra low latency, as low as .10 ms
- Ideal for bandwidth intensive, time-sensitive applications such as VoIP and video streaming/broadcast
- Speeds from 45Mbps to more than 1Gbps
FIXED WIRELESS BENEFITS
- Rapid and cost effective deployment – Turn up high speed Internet connections in days instead of weeks or months.
- Licensed or license exempt frequencies – We have expertise in both unlicensed and FCC licensed links.
- Speeds from 1Mb to over 1Gbps – Technology that scales to meet your needs today and in the future.
- Avoid local carrier limitations – Don’t be held back by the lack of infrastructure in your area.
- Create a diverse path for your voice and data which is not susceptible to cable cuts or physical plant impairments.
- Flexible temporary solutions for providing connectivity while waiting for fiber construction or other high speed services.
- Low cost backup solution to augment your existing primary copper or fiber communications links.